Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze - CO
Mobil commercial-vehicle-lube , Colombia
Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze - CO is a mixture of a fully formulated, 50/50 prediluted fully pre-charge antifreeze/coolant concentrate with very good quality water. The product is designed to eliminate the initial charge of supplemental coolant additives on new vehicles and recharged systems. The product can be used in all heavy duty vehicle applications, especially in the off-road Mining Equipment. Mobil Heavy Duty Coolant/Antifreeze provides optimum protection against freezing, overheating, cavitation, erosion, corrosion and scale for all heavy-duty cooling system applications.
Features & Benefits
- No initial SCA precharge
- Phosphate free formula
- Contains nitrite for exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation
- Low silicate formula
- Low total dissolved solids formula
- Universal Formula: Heavy Duty, Industrial, Military and Automotive applications
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:|
|Cummins14603 & 90T8-4||X|
|Caterpillar Heavy Duty Coolant||X|
|Chrysler MS7170 Sec. A and B 1-4||X|
|Ford ESE-M97B44-A Sec. 3.1.1 and 3.1.2||X|
|Detroit Diesel 7SE298||X|
|John Deere H24A1||X|
|Ford New Holland WSN-M97B18D||X|
|SAE J1941, J1034||X|
|TMC RP 329 , 302A||X|
|White/GMC Div. Of Volvo||X|
|GSA CID A-A-52624||X|
|Navistar-International (CEMS B-1, Type I-II)||X|
|Property||ASTM D-6210 Specification||Typical Values for Mobil Heavy Duty Coolant|
|Specific Gravity (15/15˚C)||Min 1.065||1.07|
|Freezing Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚C||-37 Max.||-37|
|Boiling Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚C||Min. 108||108|
|Effect On Automotive Finish||No Effect||No Effecto|
|pH, 50 Vol. %||7.5 - 11.0||10.4|
|Density, Kg/Gl @ 15°C||4|
To assure success using Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50, the system should be drained and flushed. Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 is a ready to use product. To insure the proper concentration level of the inhibitors and boil-over/freeze protection, do not add water or mix with other unknown coolants.
With Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 there is no need to use an initial charge of supplemental coolant additive or pre-charge spin on water filter.
This “new cooling system Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 a “Ready to Use” Coolant premixed at 50%, conforms to ASTM D-6210, TMC RP 329/330 with a corrosion package based on the low silicate, phosphate – free, nitrite and/or nitrite and Molybdate technology and should be used as is, replacing water.
Typically, (an example of recommendation from Cummins Engine Company), recommendations for changing coolant for ESI type technology as the ESI type coolant, is no longer based on miles or hours of use. New guidelines call for changing coolant only when it is contaminated to the point that it can no longer protect the cooling system.
The elements of this type of Cooling system, (Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50), are as follows:
Fully formulated heavy-duty coolant, which required no precharge of SCA;
- Maintenance focused around proper system top-up, (top-off), to control coolant chemistry with less reliance on coolant testing;
- Use of a fully formulated Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 coolant, results in much more simple and reliable coolant maintenance system, regardless of the coolant additive chemistry from different OEM manufacturers;
- Use of a TMC RP 329/330 or ASTM D-6210 type coolant, eliminates precharge because it contains the correct additive to protect HD cooling system;
- Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50 programs assume that the customer will properly top-up, (top-off), the cooling system with proper type of coolant, and it is CRITICAL to maintain proper coolant chemistry and glycol concentration;
- There is no longer the safety factor of frequent SCA or water addition which provides some margin against coolant dilution and chemicals overcharge.
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Keep container closed. In case of spill, clean up as quickly as product is slippery. Flush small spills with water. Large spills, collect into drums for proper disposal. Dispose of or recycle according to federal, state or local regulations. For more on health and security, consult MSDS Mobil Heavy Duty SCA Pre-Charged 50/50.
The Mobil logotype, the Pegasus design, and Mobil Delvac are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries.05-2020