Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30
Mobil passenger-vehicle-lube , United Kingdom
Mobil 1 is the world’s leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection.
Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is our tried and trusted formulation delivering outstanding engine protection and enhanced fuel economy.
Features and Potential Benefits
Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is made with a proprietary blend of high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system. It is engineered to provide unsurpassed levels of protection, especially at start-up in the coldest environments. Key features and benefits include:
- Enhanced friction properties, resulting in greater fuel economy
- Provides exceptional cleanliness and removes existing sludge
- Excellent low temperatures capabilities for quick cold weather start up and fast engine wear protection
- High performance basestocks for excellent all-round wear protection
Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is recommended for many types of modern vehicles, including high-performance turbo-charged gasoline and Diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filter) engines.
- Mobil 1 fuel Economy 0W-30 is engineered to help deliver outstanding engine protection and fuel economy benefits.
- Mobil 1 fuel Economy 0W-30 is recommended for extreme cold conditions to help deliver quick starts and fast lubrication.
Always consult your owner’s manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
|Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|API SL ||X|
|According to ExxonMobil, Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30 is of the following quality:|
|Mobil 1 Fuel Economy 0W-30||Value|
|Viscosity, cSt (ASTM D445)|
|@ 100º C||10.0|
|Sulfated Ash, wt% (ASTM D874)||1.4|
|Phosphorous, wt% (ASTM D4951)||0.1|
|Flash Point, ºC (ASTM D92)||228|
|Density @15.6 ºC g/ml (ASTM D4052)||0.849|
|Total Base Number (ASTM D2896)||11|
|MRV at -30 ºC, cP (ASTM D4684)||19000|
|HTHS Viscosity, mPa•s @ 150 ºC (ASTM D4683)||3.0|
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.09-2019