Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40
Mobil commercial-vehicle-lube , South Korea
Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40 is formulated to deliver high performance in commercial diesel engines equipped with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and is suitable for driving conditions of city logistics applications. Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40 provides protection for DPFs and diesel engines under the conditions of frequent start-ups, stop and go driving in urban areas, and powerful driving for heavy loaded light commercial vehicles.
Features and Benefits
- Helps to maintain the efficiency of the Exhaust Emission Reduction systems in commercial vehicles.
- Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures without oxidative oil thickening and oil breakdown.
- Provides excellent fluidity at low temperatures allowing easy winter starting and rapid oil circulation around the engine.
- Suitable for use in diesel engine light commercial vehicles.
- Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40 has been developed to meet the latest specifications for engine oils required by major car manufacturers and is compatible with most latest Diesel Particulate Filters
- Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40 offers excellent performance at both very low and very high operating temperatures and long term engine protection from wear and sludge and deposit build-up.
|Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40 meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|Mobil Delvac™ MX Advanced City Logistics 5W-40|
|Viscosity, ASTM D 445|
|cSt @ 40º C||74.9|
|cSt @ 100º C||12.8|
|Sulfated Ash, wt%, ASTM D 874||0.8|
|Phosphorous, wt%, ASTM D 4951||0.08|
|Flash Point, ºC, ASTM D 92||230|
|Density @15º C kg/l, ASTM D 4052||0.852|
|Pour Point, ºC, ASTM D 97||-33|
Health and Safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.02-2021