Mobil Super™ 3000 Formula P 5W-30
Mobil passenger-vehicle-lube , Norway
Mobil Super™ 3000 engine oil series are synthetic and engineered to deliver outstanding protection.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is a high performance, low ash engine oil designed to help prolong engine life and maintain the efficiency of the exhaust emission reductionsSystems in both diesel and gasoline powered passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and vans.
This product is recommended for use in Peugeot, Citroen vehicles and a wide range of European cars and light-duty commercial vehicles which need to meet or exceed requirements of ACEA C2.
Features and Benefits
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 delivers excellent high and low temperature wear-protection and improved engine cleanliness.
Key features and benefits:
• Low Ash, low phosphorous and low sulfur formulation helping to prolong the life and maintain the efficiency of the emission reduction systems in both Diesel and Gasoline powered engines.
• Compatible with Diesel Particulate Filters and Catalytic Convertors.
• Help achieve fuel economy (as per ACEA C2).
• Excellent low temperature capabilities for reliable cold weather starting allowing fast engine and electrical system protection.
• High performance wear-protection.
• Active cleaning agents reducing deposits and sludge build-up to enable long and clean engine life.
Mobil Super 3000 Formula P 5W-30 is recommended for a variety of modern automotive engines, especially the high-performance gasoline, turbo-diesel injection with common rail and other diesel engines, found in the latest passenger cars, SUV's and light vans.
• Peugeot-Citroen passenger cars and light commercial vehicles or vans
• Passenger cars and light commercial vehicles or vans requiring ACEA C2 like Iveco and Fiat vans
• Gasoline and Diesel with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) and Catalytic Convertors
• Normal to occasionally severe operating conditions (including city driving conditions)
Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle. Not recommended for 2-cycle or aviation engines, unless specifically approved by the manufacturer.
Specifications and Approvals
This product has the following builder approvals:
Peugeot/Citroën Automobiles B71 2290
This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:
Properties and Specifications
Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052
Flash Point, °C, ASTM D92
Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445
Phosphorus, mass%, ASTM D4951
Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97
Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.12-2021