Mobil Delvac Extended Life 5050 Prediluted CoolantAntifreeze C
Mobil commercial-vehicle-lube , United States
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is a ready to use phosphate-free, silicate-free, nitrite-free and borate-free ethylene glycol base coolant that is designed to provide exceptional wet sleeve liner cavitation and corrosion protection of all cooling system metals.
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is formulated with organic corrosion inhibitors to provide total cooling system protection for 1,000,000 miles of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-highway use). Since the organic corrosion inhibitors do not readily deplete, Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze eliminates the need for Supplemental Coolant Additives (SCAs) as required when using conventional coolants.
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is a 50/50 mix of Mobil Delvac Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze and deionized water.
Features and Benefits
- Long Service Life: 1,000,000 miles of on-road use (8 years or 20,000 hours of off-highway use)
- Designed for use in engines running EGR and SCR technologies that can increase cooling system temperatures
- Eliminates the cost of SCAs, test strips and manpower required to test the coolant and add SCAs
- Can accept up to 25% mixing with conventional coolant technologies, with no detrimental effect to corrosion protection or reducing the extended life properties
- Fully compatible with other quality Organic Acid (OAT) and Nitrited Organic Acid (NOAT) heavy-duty extended life coolants
- Nonabrasive formula can improve water pump seal life
- Optimal hard water compatibility and reduced hard water scale
- Provides outstanding long-term elastomer compatibility
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- All types of heavy-duty diesel, gasoline and natural gas engines.
- Stationary engine applications regardless of fuel type being used.
- Marine cooling systems where freeze protection is needed.
- Mixed fleets where both light-duty and heavy-duty trucks are present.
|Mobil Delvac™ Extended Life Coolant/Antifreeze is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in applications requiring:|
|ASTM D 6210||X|
|Detroit Fluid Specification 93K217||X|
|ASTM D 7583||X|
|John Deere H24A2, H24C2||X|
|Navistar CEMS-B1-Type IIIa||X|
|Cummins CES 14603||X|
|MAN 324 Type SNF||X|
|TMC RP 329||X|
|Meets the performance requirements of:|
|Phosphate-free requirements of European original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)|
|Silicate-free requirements of Japanese OEMs|
Freezing Down To
Boiling Up To*
- 37 °C / - 34°F
129 °C / 265 °F
*Using a 15 PSI Pressure Cap
ASTM Test Method
Typical Values For Mobil Delvac 50/50 Prediluted Coolant/Antifreeze
Specific Gravity (60/60˚F)
1.070 – 1.090
Freezing Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚F
D3321 or D1177
Boiling Point, 50 Vol. %, ˚F
pH, 50% Volume Solution
8.0 – 9.0
Reserve Alkalinity, mL
3.8 – 5.0
150 ml. / 5 sec., Max
To assure success using Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50, the system should be drained and flushed. Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 is a ready to use product. To insure the proper concentration level of the inhibitors and boil-over/freeze protection, do not add water or mix with other unknown coolants.
With Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 there is no need to use an initial charge of supplemental coolant additive or pre-charge spin on water filter.
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 is compatible with other ELC and conventional heavy duty coolants. Dilution with conventional coolants will reduce extended life benefits.
Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50 a new patented technology OAT – ELC + Nitrites – Molybdates, provides extended life protection that ensures performance to 1.000.000 km (600.000 miles) or 12.000 hours when refill is done with the same Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50.
Health and Safety
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) are followed. MSDS's are available upon request through your sales contract office, or via the Internet. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.
Keep container closed. In case of spill, clean up as quickly as product is slippery. Flush small spills with water. Large spills, collect into drums for proper disposal. Dispose of or recycle according to federal, state or local regulations. For more on health and security, consult MSDS Mobil Delvac Extended Life 50/50.
The Mobil logotype, the Pegasus design, and Mobil Delvac are trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation, or one of its subsidiaries.05-2020