Mobil Super Moto™ 15W-40
Mobil passenger-vehicle-lube , Vietnam
Mobil Super Moto™ 15W-40 is high performance engine oil for modern motorcycle engines. Though developed for latest engine technology, Mobil Super Moto 15W-40 provides good protection for old technology engine too, align with motorcycle engine technology development trends led by major OEMs. Instant engine protection from heat-activated anti-wear molecule™ can make engine protected from the start of the engine to the high temperature conditions caused by long, continuous driving.
Features and Benefits
- Mobil Super Moto 15W-40 is made of highly refined, quality mineral oils and an advanced additive system.
- Balanced quality oil and additives enables keep engine clean without corrosion, protecting engine and gearbox in one circulation system.
- Hi traction of Mobil Super Moto 15W-40 prevents clutch slippage.
- Instant engine protection from heat-activated anti-wear molecule.
- 57% more wear protection against industry standard based on Industry standard engine test Sequence IVA in API SL
- Best for the modern four-stroke motorcycle engines JASO MA or JASO MA2 recommended by OEMs.
- Good protection to motorcycle engines before introduction of JASO MA or JASO MA2.
Specifications and Approvals
|This product meets or exceeds the requirements of the following industry specification:|
Properties and Specifications
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||13.7|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||99|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||140|
|Density @ 15 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052||0.880|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-30|
|Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92||230|
|Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874||0.8|
|Total Base Number, mgKOH/g, ASTM D2896||5.5|
|Mini-Rotary Viscometer, Apparent Viscosity, -25 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4684||25000|
|Hi-Temp Hi-Shear Viscosity @ 150 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4683||4.0|
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.02-2022