Mobil 1™ 0W-40
Mobil passenger-vehicle-lube , Vietnam
Mobil 1™ is the world's leading synthetic motor oil brand delivering our ultimate performance and protection.
Mobil 1™ 0W-40 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil is engineered for the latest gasoline and diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filters or DPFs) engine technology delivering excellent all-round performance. It provides exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and overall performance. Mobil 1 0W-40 keeps your engine running like new in all driving conditions.
Features and Benefits
Mobil 1 0W-40 is made with a proprietary blend of ultra high performance synthetic basestocks fortified with a precisely balanced component system.
• Meets or exceeds the latest OEM and industry approvals
• Is chosen for factory fill in many of the world's finest vehicles
• Provides excellent overall performance
• Has excellent low temperature capabilities for rapid engine protection at start-up
• Has enhanced frictional properties that aids fuel economy
• Delivers fast protection for reduced engine wear and deposits even in the most extreme driving conditions
• Provides exceptional cleaning power for dirty engines.
Thanks to extensive cooperative development work with major manufacturers and the application of the latest lubrication technology, Mobil 1 0W-40 is recommended for many types of modern vehicles where it will help provide unsurpassed performance even under very demanding driving conditions.
• Latest engine technologies including Turbo-chargers, Direct Injection, Diesels (without DPF) and Hybrids
• High performance engines
• Most operating conditions, from mild to extreme
Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
|According to ExxonMobil, this product is of the following quality level:|
|This product has the following builder approvals:|
|This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
Properties and Specifications
|Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874||1.3|
|Density @ 15.6 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052||0.85|
|Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92||230|
|Hi-Temp Hi-Shear Viscosity @ 150 C 1x10(6) sec(-1), mPa.s, ASTM D4683||3.8|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||13.5|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||75|
|Mini-Rotary Viscometer, Apparent Viscosity, -40 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4684||31000|
|Phosphorus, mass%, ASTM D4951||0.1|
|Total Base Number, mgKOH/g, ASTM D2896||11.8|
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||185|
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.04-2021