Mobil Super™ 2000 5W-30
Mobil passenger-vehicle-lube , Vietnam
Mobil Super™ 2000 5W-30 Friction Fighter is brought to you by the makers of Mobil 1. This synthetic technology engine oil is specially engineered to enhance engine wear protection to prolong your engine life.
Mobil Super™ 2000 5W-30 Friction Fighter is specifically formulated to provide a protective layer within your moving engine parts to enhance engine wear protection even during frequent start-stop operations. It was proven in latest API SP engine test to provides better engine wear protection up to 65%*.
Mobil Super™ 2000 5W-30 Friction Fighter is proven during API SP engines test in reduces damaging Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) problem common in modern engines. This helps to improve engine efficiencies and prolong engine life.
Features and Benefits
• Suitable for most Japanese and Korean gasoline engines
• Proprietary Friction Fighter Molecule techology
• Better engine wear protection up to 65%*
• Improve engine efficiencies by reducing Engine Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI)
• Excellent protection against deposit formation
• Provides superior engine protection during start up
• Excellent high temperature protection
* Based on Sequence IVB (Iron Wear) test result versus API SP engine test requirement. Result varies subject to engine, temperature and actual driving conditions.
Mobil Super 2000™ Friction Fighter products is formulated to give you confidence of protection beyond that of conventional oils. We particularly recommend it for the following vehicle types and conditions:
• Latest gasoline engine technologies
• Passenger cars, SUV's, light trucks and vans
• Normal to severe operating conditions
• High performance engines
Always consult your owner's manual to check recommended viscosity grade and specifications for your particular vehicle.
Specifications and Approvals
|This product is recommended for use in applications requiring:|
|This product meets or exceeds the requirements of:|
|API SP Resource Conserving|
Properties and Specifications
|Viscosity Index, ASTM D2270||151|
|Total Base Number, mgKOH/g, ASTM D2896||7.5|
|Density @ 15.6 C, g/ml, ASTM D4052||0.859|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 100 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||10.3|
|Kinematic Viscosity @ 40 C, mm2/s, ASTM D445||63|
|Hi-Temp Hi-Shear Viscosity @ 150 C 1x10(6) sec(-1), mPa.s, ASTM D4683||3|
|Mini-Rotary Viscometer, Apparent Viscosity, -35 C, mPa.s, ASTM D4684||16400|
|Ash, Sulfated, mass%, ASTM D874||0.8|
|Pour Point, °C, ASTM D97||-39|
|Flash Point, Cleveland Open Cup, °C, ASTM D92||228|
Health and safety
Health and Safety recommendations for this product can be found on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) @ http://www.msds.exxonmobil.com/psims/psims.aspx
All trademarks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Exxon Mobil Corporation or one of its subsidiaries unless indicated otherwise.04-2021