Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 10W-30
Synthetic blend diesel engine oil
Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super 10W-30 is a synthetic blend diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life, allowing you to run your business with confidence. This oil meets or exceeds original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements and deliver high performance in both on- and off-highway applications.
Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 engine oil delivers high performance in both newer and older heavy-duty engines. Its carefully tailored formulation provides:
- Extended oil drain interval (ODI) potential up to 1.5X the average OEM ODI recommendation*
- 50 percent more wear protection than required in API engine tests
- Outstanding oxidation stability
- Excellent soot and viscosity control
Developed in close collaboration with OEMs, Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 engine oil is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments in the trucking, mining, construction, agricultural and marine industries. Accordingly, this oil also meets or exceeds the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 and CH-4 service categories, as well as key OEM requirements. Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 engine oil is universal, meaning it may also be used in gasoline engines requiring the API SN specification.
Mobil Delvac 1300 Super 10W-30 diesel engine oil is recommended by ExxonMobil for use in:
- The latest heavy-duty diesel engines, including those equipped with aftertreatment systems and EGR
- Diesel applications using older and naturally aspirated conventional designs
- On-highway heavy-duty trucking and off-highway applications including trucking, mining, construction, agriculture and marine
- On-highway applications operating in both high speed/high load and short haul pick-up/delivery service
- Off-highway applications operating in severe low speed/heavy load conditions using up to 500 ppm sulfur fuels
- High-performance gasoline engines requiring API SN and mixed fleet operations
- Diesel-powered equipment from American, European and Japanese OEMs
*Based on US engine manufacturers’ (OEM) average oil drain intervals (ODI) API CK-4 / API FA-4 recommendation. Results vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions. Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended ODIs, especially if the equipment/vehicle is under warranty.
†Well-formulated oils, like Mobil Delvac™, that meet or exceed industry or OEM specifications, can help protect engines. Consult OEM for optimum fluid selection. Actual results may vary depending on OEM requirements, type of engine and its maintenance, application and service conditions, and prior lubricant used. For more information, go to https://www.exxonmobil.com/pds.