Mobil Delvac™ Extreme 10W-30
Synthetic diesel engine oil
Mobil Delvac™ Extreme 10W-30 is a synthetic, high-performance diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life while providing long drain capability for modern diesel engines operating in extreme conditions. It is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found on-and off-highway, including engines operating under heavy loads.
Fully backward compatible, Mobil Delvac Extreme 10W-30 engine oil delivers exceptional performance in both newer and older heavy-duty engines. Its boosted formulation provides:
- Exceptional oxidation stability*
- Extended oil drain interval (ODI) potential up to 2X the average OEM ODI recommendation†
- 46 percent more antioxidant and 44 percent more anti-wear additive than Mobil Delvac™ 1300 Super
- Excellent soot and viscosity control
Mobil Delvac Extreme 10W-30 engine oil delivers updated high-temperature performance under the extreme operating environments found in the trucking, mining, construction and agricultural industries. Accordingly, this oil meets or exceeds the requirements of API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 and CH-4 service categories, as well as key original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements.
Mobil Delvac Extreme10W-30diesel engine oil is recommended by Exxon Mobil for use in:
- Modern, high-performance diesel engines with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), after treatment systems with diesel particulate filters (DPFs) and diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs)
- Naturally aspirated and turbocharged, diesel-powered engines
- On-highway light-and heavy-duty trucking, including mixed fleets
- Off-highway industries, including mining, construction, quarrying and agriculture
*Based an analysis of Volvo T-13 engine test results.
†Based on US engine manufacturers’ (OEM) average oil drain intervals (ODI) API CK-4 / API FA-4 recommendation. Results vary based on vehicle/engine condition, driving and environmental conditions. Consult OEM or ExxonMobil before implementing extended ODIs, especially if the equipment/vehicle is under warranty.