- Extensive catalog of equipment maintenance best practice tips and industry insights on the newly redesigned mobil.com/industrial
- ExxonMobil lubrication experts provide insights to help equipment owners across a wide range of industries stay on top of current trends and improve equipment performance
- Website’s improved search and filter functionality helps visitors more intuitively find product, application and service information with streamlined navigation and menus
SPRING, TEXAS – November 1, 2016 – To help industrial operators more easily find the information they need to properly protect their equipment, ExxonMobil has introduced a new digital knowledge center full of educational content on its redesigned Mobil™ industrial lubricants website, mobil.com/industrial.
Available via the website’s Technical Resources section, visitors have access to best practice maintenance tips and key insights on industry trends that are impacting a wide range of industrial sectors, such as general manufacturing, mining, oil and gas, power generation and food and beverage.
This content includes:
- Expert answers – Taken from ExxonMobil’s Mobil SHC™ Club industrial lubricants community, these short articles answer a range of lubrication-specific questions sourced from real customers.
- Industrial application expertise and tips – A mix of in-depth articles and quick tips authored by ExxonMobil field and technical experts providing best practice guidance on critical lubrication topics, such as safety, used oil analysis and lubricant selection.
- Industry insight – Also authored by ExxonMobil experts, these industry trend articles outline “big picture” considerations that can help industrial operators enhance productivity and profitability.
- Success stories – Real-world case histories showing how customers across a range of industries captured substantial benefits with Mobil-branded lubricants and ExxonMobil’s field engineering support.
“Successful industrial companies value working with ExxonMobil because they know we have the expertise to help them make informed maintenance decisions that can enhance operational safety, reduce environmental impacts and boost their productivity,” said Chima Eze, global industrial lubricants brand manager at ExxonMobil.
“The new educational content available in our redesigned Industrial Lubricants website supplements our field engineers’ work to help industrial operators, managers and equipment maintenance professionals to stay on top of current trends and achieve their equipment goals,” Eze said.
This new content is part of a wider range of enhancements to the new Industrial Lubricants website. For example, the site offers improved search functionality where visitors can simply search for equipment builders, lubrication specifications, and topics, to find the product and service information they need. The site also includes responsive design to optimize the viewing experience on any device.
To learn more, please visit ExxonMobil’s Industrial Lubricants website at mobil.com/industrial.
About ExxonMobil Fuels & Lubricants
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest suppliers and marketers of fuels, lubricants and specialties, including lubricant base stocks, waxes and asphalt. With a history stretching back to the founding of the Vacuum Oil Company in 1866, ExxonMobil and its corporate ancestors have been at the forefront of lubricant technology innovation for more than 150 years. Its lubricant technologies have helped to power some of mankind’s greatest technological feats, including the first gasoline-powered automobile, the first electric generating system, the first powered flight and the first space shuttle launch, among others. Today, ExxonMobil continues to develop new lubrication solutions for tomorrow’s technologies, to help keep the world moving.
The term “ExxonMobil” is used for the sake of convenience to include all affiliated entities, and is not intended to override the corporate separateness of those entities.
Find technical resources, case studies and schematics to learn more about industrial lubricants and how they can improve the performance of your equipment.
Mobil SHC™ products
Mobil SHC™ synthetic oils and greases, compared to mineral-based lubricants, offer long product life and enhanced equipment life, which can help minimize waste while helping increase worker safety by limiting potentially hazardous maintenance. Other advantages of Mobil SHC synthetic lubricants include: potential energy savings and high-temperature performance.