Reclamation equipment rentals
Expert engineers make available purification and reclamation equipment to help you avoid the expense and lost production of unscheduled downtime due to lubricant contamination.
To help you when you can’t shut down crucial systems despite high lubricant contamination levels, expert engineers help arrange short- and long-term leases for skid-mounted purification and reclamation equipment. Portable particle counters also are available to help you monitor the equipment’s effectiveness.
Expert engineers will work with you to:
- Coordinate response to your need for purification or reclamation
- Help determine the root cause of the contamination
- Help implement a long-term solution during next scheduled outage
- Coordinate with the provider who will:
- Offer equipment rental options to maintain system cleanliness
- Coordinate delivery, setup and training at the plant
Deliverable: An Engineering Service Report details the service provided, recommends ways to address the root cause for contamination during next scheduled outage, recommends other services, if appropriate, and provides an estimated value of the service. Distribute and present the completed report to plant management and key personnel.
Common Opportunity Areas
- Lubricant contaminated with water or other contaminants
- Wear material in system
- Centrifuge skid
- Filter skid
- Flush rig
- Particle counter
- Vacuum dehydrator
Safety, health and environment
Field engineers are attuned to the hazards of handling, storing and using petroleum products. They strictly observe safety and environmental rules and ExxonMobil and customer safety practices. They coordinate efforts through designated plant personnel verifying electrical and mechanical lockout and proper tagging prior to working on equipment, and providing recommendations to help reduce hazards.