There are many challenges when it comes to maximizing a truck’s worth. And repairs can take a toll on your bottom line, so it’s important to keep maintenance costs to a minimum. Mobil Delvac™ Extreme engine oils can help fleets thrive, providing excellent engine protection – even in extreme conditions.
What’s inside the bottle?
Mobil Delvac™ Extreme 10W-30 and 15W-40 are synthetic, high-performance diesel engine oils. Specially formulated for modern diesel engines operating in extreme conditions, Mobil Delvac Extreme oils provide:
- Unsurpassed oxidation stability†
- Excellent anti-wear performance
- Excellent soot and viscosity control
How can it help your fleet?
The engine oils you choose for your trucks can have a significant impact on your fleet’s total cost of operations. Mobil Delvac Extreme oils are some of the most highly developed commercial vehicle lubricants available, which translates to real-world results on the road. Mobil Delvac Extreme engine oils can help you and your trucking fleet by:
- Boosting uptime: Increasing oil drain intervals allows trucks to stay on the road longer, limits maintenance time and decreases oil waste.
- Reducing maintenance costs: Fewer breakdowns mean fewer repairs, which saves money and maximizes your fleet’s productivity.
- Supporting long engine life: Better wear protection helps engines run stronger, last longer and maintain their value.
If you want help getting more miles out of your trucks, you don’t need to take extreme measures, you just need to switch to Mobil Delvac Extreme oils. Mobil Delvac Extreme CK-4 oils are fully backward compatible, and recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments found on- and off-highway. To find the right oil for your trucks, refer to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) recommendations or check our OEM heavy-duty equipment chart.
†Based on measured viscosity increase in the Volvo T-13 test.