Working together to create real, positive progress
We’re on a mission to help you achieve your sustainable development goals. That’s why we’re continuing to build sustainability into who we are and what we do – from the resources we use, to the suppliers and customers we collaborate with, to the lubrication technologies and solutions we deploy to market.
Doing more with less by reducing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions
- Products to help reduce your GHG emissions -
- The Mobil DTE 10 Excel™ series is premium hydraulic oil that offer outstanding protection while helping boost hydraulic efficiency by up to 6% - which can decrease power consumption1.
- The Mobil SHC™ 918 EE is a turbine oil designed to provide energy efficiency benefits in certain GE gas turbine models.
- Mobil SHC™ Gear synthetic gear oils protect industrial gearboxes and help extend oil life while helping reduce energy consumption in many gearboxes – up to 3.6 percent versus conventional oils.
- Services to help drive efficiencies in your operations - We also have highly trained ExxonMobil representatives who can perform advanced energy efficiency studies at your facility to identify opportunities to improve energy efficiency and help reduce your in-use GHG emissions. In large industrial facilities where power costs can be substantial, even a small improvement in energy efficiency can represent a tangible savings opportunity while furthering your sustainability ambitions.
Improving safety in your operations
Mobil offers solutions that can help reduce human and machine interface – thereby helping improve safety in your operations. We do this through –
- Advanced products such as the Mobil Delvac 1™ ESP 5W-40 that offer the ability to reduce engine wear and tear, helping reduce unplanned downtime.
- Mobil Serv℠ Services – You go the extra mile for your customers. We’ll help you go further. Mobil Serv engineers work side by side with you, providing insights that can help you optimize your maintenance programs and reduce human and machine interface.
- Solutions such as the Mobil Serv℠ Lubricant Analysis that can help provides you with critical information on the health of your operation to help you enhance equipment reliability to increase productivity, reduce maintenance costs and unscheduled downtime while improving overall equipment reliability.
Advancing sustainable mobility and productivity
Mobil offers advanced solutions to help optimize the operation of wind turbines. This includes products such as the Mobil SHC™ Gear 320 WT, an advanced, fully synthetic wind turbine gear lubricant designed to protect wind turbine gearboxes operating under extreme conditions, such as extremely low or high temperatures and corrosive environments. These benefits not only help enhance gear life and extend oil drain intervals, but they can also help reduce unplanned maintenance downtime, minimizing the safety risks associated with employee-equipment interaction.
Learn how we use carbon capture and renewable diesel to reduce emissions
Additional sustainability resources
Find oil recycling near you, download corporate material and view our sustainability report.
1 Energy efficiency relates solely to the fluid performance when compared with ExxonMobil's standard hydraulic fluids. The technology used allows up to 6 per cent increase in hydraulic pump efficiency compared with Mobil DTE 20 Series when tested in standard hydraulic applications. The energy efficiency claim for this product is based on test results on the use of fluid conducted in a controlled laboratory environment in accordance with all applicable industry standards and protocols. Actual results may vary depending on operating conditions. For more information, please contact the ExxonMobil Technical Help Desk.